Address: Plaza de San Antón, 25
This is a Mudejar construction with two naves separated by three ogival arches that rest on their respective rectangular pillars. Both naves are extended by two square chancels, with access via the left-hand side, the “evangelio” side.
The numerous restorations it has undergone over the years have not altered its old features.
The carving of Our Lady of Tentudía, a work dating to approximately 1400, was worshipped here, along with a Saint Anthony Abbot dating to the 16th century. The belfry dates to the 18th century, and there is the coat of arms of king Charles III at the entrance to the church, on the keystone of the main door.
According to popular tradition, this marks the place where the campsite of the Christian troops was established before starting the reconquest of the town. The construction of the church is linked to the wishes of king Ferdinand III himself, hence the name of the new parish.