Address: C/ Martín López, 39
This building was the former seat of the Town Council, until at least the second half of the 16th century.
On the facade, the date 1697 refers to the alterations that gave the building its Baroque appearance.
Points of interest
The facade is divided into two bodies:
The front and the central balcony that ends in a cornice with pyramidal pinnacles. The upper body has beautiful floral decoration, which imitates acanthus leaves, while in the lower body the Ionic columns that frame the door particularly stand out
The balconies of the lateral facade are separated by attached pilasters that end in alternating semi-circular and triangular pediments.
The Cavalcade of the Three Kings of Carmona was first held in January 1956, and the parade started from the very house.